Gas Boiler Repairs
Boiler not working? Look no further than AGS Gas. We can carry out boiler repairs, or installations of new boilers in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands and all areas in between.
A boiler is an essential part of your business providing you with hot water and heating. It is often an item of equipment that is ignored until, one day, it stops working. You then need to find someone to fix it or replace it.
AGS Gas can install, repair and maintain your boiler. If you are looking for someone to repair your boiler or replace an old boiler then you have come to the right place.
What Do Boiler Repairs Include?
The engineer will gain access to the boiler components to analyse where the fault lies and attempt a repair or advise whether the boiler is repairable or that new parts will need to be ordered. Once the repair is complete they will check that the boiler is working safely and efficiently.
The engineer will check the following:
- Correct gas pressure and flow
- Flue and combustion. A flue gas analyser will be used to analyse the mixture of gas and air
- Electrical connections are clean and in good condition
- Fans and other key components are working
- Seals are intact
- Electrodes are in a good condition
- Safety devices are checked
- Condensate trap and pipe is not blocked
- Water and gas pipework